- This article says that Cleveland, Buffalo, St Louis, and Columbus are growing in population. No mention, sadly, of Detroit, but I’m guessing they’re not having the same benefit.
- I’m a little scared to watch this FRONTLINE episode about aircraft maintenance.
- Matt won every single race of his Cub Scout pack’s Pinewood Derby. First place, his ribbon said. Way to go!
- Apparently sitting on your butt too much will kill you. Good thing I just got a new standing desk; expect a full review soon.
- My friend Chris is running a half-Ironman in two months. He was lamenting the fact that he got talked into it by an enthusiastic friend. I told him that next time he’s considering something like that, he should just call me and I’d talk him down.
- The Kindle David got for Christmas abruptly went crazy. A 10-minute phone call to Amazon on Tuesday resulted in a new Kindle arriving at my house today. I have never had a bad customer service interaction with Amazon in all the years I’ve dealt with them.
- Wow. That’s a lot of water.