- I’m glad to see that Microsoft is working on making Eclipse more usable and better-behaved under Windows 7.
- My boy Pat Richard wrote a nice script for sending an automated "welcome" message to new Exchange users. Check it out.
- There’s quite a concentration of Exchange and OCS talent in the Bay Area, but the only person I can think of that I’ve met is Ed Crowley. I’ve got some catching up to do.
- "A DIY Guide to Going Nuclear."
- It’s harder than you might think to teach a bunch of 13-16-year-old boys to safely change a tire, what with all the jokes about lug nuts and so forth.
- Next week I’ll be in Pensacola. Waffle House, Chick-Fil-A, and Cracker Barrel, watch out! Better still, I get to drop by Alexandria and see Mom, Grandma, and the rest of the family first.
- Health insurance reform: it’s not the work of the devil, it’s just a law. Laws can be changed. If you don’t like it, relax and remember that simple fact.