- I have never had a better cheesesteak than this. Highly recommended if you’re in Pensacola.
- Harry Reid and I don’t see eye to eye on many things, I suspect. However, there is no excuse for the treatment he received from a congregation of his fellow Latter-day Saints.
- Comments on my blog appear to be broken, as reported by several smart people. However, spammers are still able to leave me comments. Looks like I’ve got some fixin’ to do.
- My plan was to write and release an iPhone app that would earn me enough money to buy an iPad. I guess that means I should start on the app at some point.
- Did you know that April 1st is the birthday of the chief petty officer rank in the Navy? Sure enough. Happy birthday, Chiefs!
- This brings back many happy memories of time spent swilling root beer and computing.
- This is the first year in some time that I haven’t had a work-related April Fool’s joke ready to go. I’ll have to work harder on that for next year.
- I’m looking forward to seeing the people who routinely condemn Bill O’Reilly react to this bit of news.