This is admittedly an old meme. I missed the original round in 2006, and the revival in 2010, but maybe it’s time for another round. Even if not, here’s my list.
- Been interviewed on CNN.
- Sat in the captain’s chair of a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier.
- Gone pistol shooting with a member of the US Olympic pistol team. (He beat me, but not that badly. At least that’s what I tell myself.)
- Climbed the Harbour Bridge in Sydney.
- Received a meritorious spot promotion from the Commandant of the Marine Corps.
- Been mistaken for a local pediatrician. At the hospital. By a delivery nurse. Who asked me what to do with a patient.
- Performed CPR on an 18-month-old who had fallen into a swimming pool and drowned, successfully resuscitating him.
- Rebuilt a 1957 Chevy Bel Aire and a 1964 Corvette Stingray.
- Drove my rental car on the Monaco Grand Prix race course in Monaco the day before the race.
- Toured the “secret” tunnel system underneath Temple Square in Salt Lake City.
One response to “Ten Things I’ve Done (That You Probably Haven’t)”
You rebuilt a ’64 Corvette Sting Ray, sir. 🙂