- So the NSA is going to do critical infrastructure protection (CIP). Good. Someone needs to be doing it; the agency that’s supposed to do so has been asleep at the switch.
- Krispy Kreme for breakfast and a bison burger at The Counter for lunch. At least I’ll die full.
- The rental market in Morgan Hill is hot, hot, hot. It’s a great time to be a landlord, which is good ’cause it’s still a terrible time to sell a house. (It could be worse; we could be in Santa Barbara.)
- I am loving Stuff No One Told Me, but be forewarned; it’s not really kid-friendly.
- If your company offers online signup for a service, and you can’t find my address in your mapping system, it’s not my fault, and you’d better not expect me to call you about it. I’ll just find another service provider.
- Wayne Hale is retiring from NASA. Good luck and Godspeed, sir.
Thursday trivia #17
Comments Off on Thursday trivia #17
Filed under Friends & Family