First, my thoughts and condolences are with the families of the pilots killed in the Westwind II crash at Huntsville yesterday.
- I don’t normally post on political topics here… but if you believe that six key IRS employees just happened to lose all of their email, at the same time, in a manner that’s not recoverable, then I have some hope and change I’d like to sell you. Government agencies and large companies pay large sums of money to prevent exactly that type of occurrence.
- This looks pretty interesting: “Loss of Signal: Aeromedical Lessons Learned from STS-107”
- Yesterday was the 100th anniversary of the first successful demonstration of an autopilot. We’ve come a long way since then.
- Having two teenage sons both driving has reacquainted me with all the reasons I don’t like auto insurance companies. Every six months, when I write that check, my dislike for them peaks.
- I’m loving the World Cup, but oddly I don’t care much about soccer in general. Go figure. I must be an American.