- Aviation Week released its list of the top sources of graduates hired by aerospace and defense companies. #1 on the list: Iowa State. Georgia Tech, my alma mater, came in at #5. Too bad I didn’t get that degree in aerospace engineering…
- The new book If Life Is a Game, These Are the Rulessounds suspiciously like Mormon theology, although I rather suspect that was the furthest thing from the author’s mind.
- If you like gadgets, and don’t mind an occasional gross-out, I strongly recommend Medgadget. My two favorite medical gadgets this week: a glucose meter that measures glucose in tears and saliva (meaning no more needle sticks) and this story about a robot that does hair transplants.
- Brian Reid, a fellow Exchange MCM instructor, has written a stellar series of posts on how to set up an Exchange unified messaging lab. I recommend this highly as a textbook example of how to set up a UM lab for testing or experimentation.
- “It seems to me that being an author is a silly way to spend one’s day. ” No less than the great E.B. White said that. Sometimes I definitely think he’s right.
- It’s not too late to give me feedback on my question about what you’d want a junior Exchange administrator to know.