- Devin said it on Twitter before I could post it here: if you don’t like gay marriage, then don’t have one. Otherwise, mind your own business.
- Today would have been my dad’s 65th birthday. I imagine he would have celebrated with a big steak and a long motorcycle ride. In his honor, tonight I’m going to eat a big steak.
- I love it that Nolan Ryan is going to own the Texas Rangers. I’m not a huge baseball fan but this might be enough to make me pay more than casual attention to the Rangers.
- Google Wave: the latest punchline. (I won’t even tell you how bad I’ve heard the current incarnation of GoogleTV is so far. Lots of work to do there.)
- This is enough to get me to the dealership. And I’m not the only one who loves cars, either.
- I think next year’s big summer trip for me and the boys will be to Oshkosh. Phil and Bo both seemed to like it quite a bit. (Second choice: white water rafting in Utah.)