OK, I skipped a week. Feel free to cancel your subscription for a money-back refund if you mind.
- How did I not know that Kevin Miller had a blog? Subscribed.
- If you need to build a fast wireless link across a 20-mile gap, it turns out to be easier than you might think, as well as a great way to learn about some interesting technology.
- My MacBook Pro is so old that you can’t add Bluetooth or wifi inside the case. This makes me sad, but not sad enough to buy a new one. Yet.
- Have you ever heard of "Lightning" Lee Murray? Interesting guy.
- Here’s a great photo gallery from this year’s Oshkosh EAA show. I’m going next year for sure. Who wants to come?
- Have you ever heard of wheat rust? You will.
- I still can’t believe that AT&T wants people to pay money for their MicroCell. I wrote them a strong letter; we’ll see whether they give in and give me one at no charge or whether I have to hassle them some more.
- Some day I too will be in the market for vacation properties in France. Until then, read Tony’s take and get a good laugh.