- I wrote my first real PowerShell script in a while yesterday. It was a good feeling. Now I just need to polish it a bit and post it.
- “Top Kill” would be an awesome name for a punk band. Just sayin’.
- The spring weather here in the Bay Area has been cooler than I would have expected. Hopefully we’ll have some warm, sunny weather for the Memorial Day weekend.
- I’m delighted to report that, after being plateaued for a while, I’ve lost 10.5 lbs in the last two months. My target weight actually seems achievable (with the resulting lowered health risk a nice bonus).
- This weekend I’m doing something I’ve never done before: running a 5K race, the Mushroom Mardi Gras Fun Run. I’m actually looking forward to it. How odd is that? Afterwards, paintball with David and Tom… should be a busy day.
- I’m beginning to think I like the Drive-By Truckers, but I’m not really sure yet. Love the music itself, but some of the lyrics (and some of the vocalists) are grating.
- I have not bought any gas, no, not even a tankful, from Exxon since the Exxon Valdez spill. I guess that means I have to add BP to my banned list too. If this keeps up soon I won’t be able to buy gas for my car at all and I’ll have to get a LEAF, even though I think I’d rather have a Volt.