- From one of my favorite blogs, the interesting story of Victor Jouanneault, a one-time Catholic priest who served in Houma for a while and supposedly ended up as the tutor of Brigham Young’s children.
- At one time, Sweden was developing its own nuclear-capable bomber. Really. And here you thought that their most destructive export was lingonberries. (Bonus: now they’re working on a stealth fighter, too.)
- For Exchange peeps, there’s a new version of PFDAVAdmin. However, you can’t use it with Exchange 2010; for that you need ExFolders.
- If you’re not reading Barack Obama’s Facebook feed, you really should be.
- I could spend all day here.
Thursday trivia #7
Comments Off on Thursday trivia #7
Filed under Friends & Family