- My Kickstarter record of late hasn’t been so great. I’m still waiting for the Pebble I ordered, and today I got a notice from the Honey Badger BBQ sauce folks that said “DO NOT CONSUME ANY OF YOUR SAUCE; IMMEDIATELY DISPOSE OF YOUR SAUCE.” Oh well.
- Lots to say about the Surface Pro; I just need to collect and organize my thoughts first. I want one, I think. But with the next generation Intel CPUs promising dramatically lower power usage, I might wait.
- I’m not going to the MVP Summit this year; too much work and too little time. I have to be in Seattle the day before the seminar starts, so I may drop in for a short while on Monday though– hit me up if you want to meet.
- Ross Anderson’s seminal Security Engineering is now available online for free. You should read it (yes, even you, Mom.)
- Lots of events coming up! Next up: I’m doing a three-session webcast on Exchange 2013 at the end of the month. I’ve just sent off session proposals for TechEd North America and TechEd Europe, too.
- The first chapter of my book has gone off to Microsoft Press for editing; the second chapter, on mobile device management, has gone off to my crack team of volunteer reviewers. Onward…
Bonus fun fact: even FedEx isn’t immune to the charms of Mardi Gras.