- I spent a day this week using my iPhone 4 as my primary device. I was shocked by how much better the Windows Phone keyboard works. It anticipates what I want to say (thanks to Word Flow), and its autocorrection mechanism is much easier to use.
- It seems like there’s a lack of good documentation on how to deploy smartcards with Windows Server 2008 R2 and Win7 on the desktop. Maybe I’m just not looking in the right place.
- Why would you inflict any of these names on your baby? I don’t get it.
- Today’s the 376th birthday of the National Guard. Who knew?
- “The system provides neurosurgeons the option of selectively destroying brain tissue without opening the skull or using ionizing radiation.” Well, alrighty then.. so does beer.
- Did you know that Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 support higher-resolution photos in contact cards than their predecessors? Now you do.