- If you haven’t seen “100,000 Stars” yet, you really should. It is phenomenal.
- This kind of transparent, public statement is one of the key competitive advantages that Office 365 maintains versus Google Apps Premier Edition.
- I hope all of my liberal friends read this and take it to heart.
- Turns out Tom was right: you should add a little milk when scrambling eggs.
- A TSA employee gets more money for uniforms every year than a Marine second lieutenant does in his career. That’s just wrong… but par for the course with TSA. Thank you, collective bargaining.
- Car’s in the shop. I hate it when that happens. Let’s hope it’s not an excessively expensive visit.
- 11 December is my checkride. Yay!