- What I learned today: the difference between “unwatering” and “dewatering.”
- Just logged 0.8 hours of simulated instrument time. That means I have officially met all of the FAA requirements for the private pilot license except the checkride. Onward!
- It’s official: the VA has announced that Acuitus is doing a pilot program using the Digital Tutor to train unemployed veterans.
- Being back in Alabama reminds me that there is such a thing as fall weather; it was 33° this morning when I woke up.
- Does the Internet run on gasoline? Sort of, but it mostly runs on diesel. This article expounds on some of the things I mentioned the other day. tl;dr version: put your data center someplace safe.
- Here’s a playlist with some of the new music I enjoyed at Voodoo.
Thursday trivia #78
Filed under General Stuff