- “7 Minutes of Terror.” Just go watch it.
- Fantastic paper detailing the process of designing and prototyping the F-22. Its subtitle: “An aerospace melodrama, for adults only.” Highly recommended.
- Don McGowan, an acquaintance of mine who happens to be Pikachu’s lawyer, just started a new blog: The Legal Minimum, subtitled “a plain-English overview of legal issues that affect creatives and creators, as understood by someone who works in the business.” If you are a creative or creator, you should be reading it.
- A good question: does Google have any social skills at all?
- From the “I hate it when that happens” department: two Mirage 2000s go supersonic over the Brazilian Supreme Court building. Hijinks ensue.
- This is a pretty good explanation of the TSA PreCheck program, which I am going to interview for on the 31st. I hope it helps.
- A beautiful story of a wrong redressed, and of pride in one’s country.