- I’ve decided to start journaling my flying lessons. Look for the first entry in the next couple of days.
- This weekend I’m headed to see my first live professional MMA bout: the Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix final. I’m pretty excited about it.
- Diablo III: sorry, couldn’t care less.
- If you’re thinking about attending MEC 2012, the early-bird discount for registration ends tomorrow. Get it while the gettin’ is good. (And if you’re not thinking about attending, whyever not?)
- Beautiful 1971 letter from Ronald Reagan to his son Michael about marriage. If you are married, want to be married, or know someone who is married, read it.
- A volcano. In a trash can. That fires rubber ducks into the air. Yes please.
Thursday trivia #59
Filed under General Stuff, Musings