- You might be able to commit the perfect felony… in Idaho. Then again, maybe not; the world breathlessly awaits a test case, as explained by this (surprisingly interesting) constitutional law thought experiment.
- The latest in the “s**t people say” series: what programmers say. I LOL’d.
- Tesla has announced pricing and options for the Model S sedan. Do want.
- Even the Army admits it: the Army should be more like the Marines.
- I could spend hours playing with milez.biz, which helps you figure out how many frequent flyer miles it takes to go between two cities. For example, it takes 75,000 miles to fly from San Francisco (or Huntsville, for that matter) to Sydney on American, but 100,000 miles for the same route on Delta.