- As a Simpsons fan, this cartoon of Simpsons-inspired GOP front-runners made my day.
- I really enjoy reading Michael Ruhlman’s blog. I took his advice on letting stock sit unrefrigerated at face value, but then he retracted it in a very edifying, and somewhat frightening, post. Good thing I hadn’t actually made any stock and let it sit out or anything. Too dangerous.
- A comic book biography of Richard Feynman? Sign me up!
- Here are some beautiful aerial photos of various parts of California, many from places near where I live. Enjoy.
- Even if you don’t like airplanes (in which case, I am sad for your loss), Neptunus Lex is worth reading just for the character descriptions and dialog. Check a sample.
- When I go to Ireland, it will have to be a time when I can visit Kilkee.
- Bring me my fighting trousers.
Thursday trivia #38
Filed under Musings