- The $36 I spent for Pandora One was incredibly well-spent. I’ve discovered a ton of new music I like (for example, Superchic[k]), and it’s great to be able to listen to music from all of my desktops and my iPhone. Who says nothing good ever comes out of Oakland?
- Is it college football season yet?
- Normally I don’t enjoy or want “joke” e-mails. Most of them aren’t funny. However, this one cracked me up– thanks to my uncle Dan for sending it. If I don’t answer your e-mail, you’ll know why.
- Someone in my office voluntarily ate a KFC Double Down. I’m not sure why. Neither is she, actually.
- Would you trust Google to run your TV?
- I’m really impressed by what I’ve seen from Windows Phone 7. Can’t wait to get my hands on one to play with.