- After years of white-box hardware, it’s a real treat to be building an infrastructure with name-brand hardware– y’know, the kind with warranties and stuff.
- I love Pandora. I love it even more in the car, and I love it most of all during KQED’s incredibly long pledge drives.
- Nadyne makes a good point: PowerPoint is what you make of it.
- This is pretty hard to stomach. It’s always OK to wear the American flag in America. Period, full stop. I guess the best thing I can say about it is that at least it wasn’t at David’s high school.
- Most people don’t realize the complexity or scale of our modern oil exploration system; they think it’s magic or something. It’s not. Here’s a good place to learn more about the current spill, and what may have led up to it.
- I really miss Jon Penny’s Black Belt Academy. There’s certainly nothing like it in Morgan Hill.
- When I am rich and famous, here’s the first thing I’m going to buy.